Páginas

quarta-feira, outubro 07, 2009

O Resultado do meu Trabalho

“Jaime was a brilliant student, a he was very hardworking, very talented and with a enormous sense of responsability. With the right guidance he will go far.” September 1, 2009

Ary Kuzer , Teacher , ETPZP
taught Jaime at Escola Tecnológica e Profissional da Zona do Pinhal


“Jaime is a very interesting person, looks always very motivated, business oriented, one of the youngest entrepreneur I have ever met. I recomend Jaime´s work because I see a lot of potential on this young marketeer.” December 13, 2007

Cristiani Cruz de Oliveira , Operations and Marketing Director , Ideiateca Consultores
managed Jaime indirectly at Ideiateca Consultores


“Jaime and I were together in some entrepreneurship summits. Regard his youth, he was already an outstanding orator, very confident and motivated for his goals. I was very pleased to participate in the same summits.” September 27, 2009

Ricardo de Carvalho , Executive Manager , AEDL
was with another company when working with Jaime at "My Self"

“Jaime is an energetic self-driven young manager. Ambitious with valuable marketing skills combined with a strong self confidence makes him a high value talent to be recruited” October 15, 2008

Manuel Forjaz , Shareholder , Ideiateca Consultores
managed Jaime at "My Self"

“Dynamic, Entrepreneur and hard working... fantastic team player!”September 12, 2008

Tiago Camara , Owner , Capitaleast Ltd
was with another company when working with Jaime at "My Self"

“Jaime is a very dynamic entrepreneur of the new generation in Portugal. He has create a high quality event about entrepreneurship in Pedrogão Grande, were I was present as a speaker. I believe in his skills to engage people and making things happen!” July 11, 2008

Miguel Alves Martins , Founder and CEO , Beyond Sustainable Ideas
was with another company when working with Jaime at "My Self"

“The young marketeer I would like to work with. Jaime is volunteer, curious, loyal and creative. Someone who learns quickly and harnesses the qualities of its team, all he needs it's the "wright" senior to work with… or not. Time and work always find its ways to improvement.”March 20, 2008

Monica Azevedo , Programme Manager , AICC
worked directly with Jaime at "My Self"

“The contact I had with Jaime showed a person full of energy. He is enthusiastic, determined and passionate about things he gets involved in. I appreciate his sense of entrepreneurship and I look forward to his future successes.” November 14, 2007

Gonçalo Quadros , CEO , Critical Software, SA
was with another company when working with Jaime at "My Self"

Sem comentários: